NVM5 : Neuromonitoring System
The NVM5 platform is a comprehensive set of intraoperative technologies specifically designed for spine surgery, including multimodality monitoring of the spinal cord and nerves, as well as refinements to the spinal rod-bending technology Bendini®.
NVM5 modalities include:
- Stimulated Electromyography (EMG)
- Free-run EMG
- Motor Evoked Potentials (MEP)
- Somatosensory Evoked Potentials (SSEP)
NVM5 is the only system that provides surgeon controlled, automated nerve detection during lateral lumbar procedures to predictably avoid the nerves of
the lumbar plexus.
• NVM5 Patented Real-time EMG Hunting Algorithm: Objective measure on nerve proximity
• XLIF® Directional Dilators: Precise localization of nerves
• Stimulation control from sterile field
• Clinically validated, automated thresholds
• Immediate audible and visual feedback direct to