Joint Solutions Alliance - Who are we & What we can do for you ?
Joint Solutions Alliance Corporation (JSA) was established in 1967 to function as a Canadian distributor for orthopaedic and musculoskeletal related products and services.
We specialize in providing the orthopaedic manufacturing and service industries with "Maximum Focus" to insure success of their product and/or service in the Canadian marketplace.
We look to represent suppliers whose products and services do not lend themselves well to distribution by larger companies. Our unique abilities should appeal to those who, for one reason or another, have made a conscious decision to be represented in Canada by an independent organization.
Finally, we reduce the risks manufacturers take when they enter the Canadian marketplace with their products and services.
Unique Abilities & Advantage.
- Canada is officially a bilingual country. We can provide advice and directions as it pertains to the French/English regulations governing the sale of products and services in the province of Quebec
- Through our sales associates in Quebec, we provide both oral and written translation in both languages.
- We provide sales, service and distribution coast to coast, including the province of Quebec.
- We provide advice regarding Health Canada, on regulatory issues pertaining to medical devices etc.
- We can assess the Canadian market environment for orthopedic products and services
- We are continuously creating and updating our records pertaining to all types of marketing information and statistics germane to the orthopedic industry. We fully understand the importance such information is to our mutual success.
- We can determine the market potential for a given product or service. We will identify any growth opportunities that may exist.
- Our sales call pattern takes us to hospital management, operating rooms, orthopedic surgeons, fracture clinics and physiotherapy departments.
- Most importantly we sit down with you and your key people and determine how you really want to do business in Canada.
- Finally, we leave you alone ! Once our initial orientation period with you is complete, we go to work for you. Our goal is to be self-sufficient on a day to day basis and not continuously reliant upon you for input regarding routine business problems.
We seek to represent companies that can provide us with orthopedic/musculoskeletal products and/or services that meet one or more of the following criteria :
- Provide unique solutions to problems
- Are a niche product
- Are not suited to large company distribution
- either have or do not require Health Canada approval
- Provide products to prevent fusion and maintain joint motion
- Increased sales for a large manufacture of orthopedic joint replacement products from $700,000/yr to $2.8M/yr
- Increased sales for a large manufacture of orthopedic joint replacement products from $250,000/yr to $1.5M/yr
- Successfully introduced a complete line of trauma implants, joint replacement implants and all related instrumentation
- Organized a comprehensive symposium on hip and knee arthroplasty; primary and revision. This course included a review of issues and techniques relating to treatment of the degenerative joint, including clinical, technological and economic discussions and hands-on workshops.
- Prepared and presented numerous successful proposals to RFP's from hospitals for all types of orthopedic products including spine, joint replacement, soft goods, trauma, and arthroscopic products, etc.
- Participated in the initial development and on-going sales and product knowledge training of orthopedic sales representatives. Such programs were directed to both the junior and senior levels of sales representatives.
Our Prestigious Clientel.
- DePuy Inc.
- Smith and Nephew Richards
- Johnson & Johnson Professional Inc.
- Acumed INc.
- Ontario Orthpaedic Association
- The Sports Medicine Specialists
- Guardian Brace Inc
- NuVasive Specialzed Orthopedics
- NuVasive Spine
- Spinal Kinetics
- ApiFix Ltd